Monday, April 5, 2010


I came across these two photos that I took while I was in New Mexico in 2008 when afew of us got up really early on our last day to see the sunrise at the top of the hill/mountain/landform. I took them only a couple minutes apart. The moon was behind me and the sunrise was in front of me and it was when a lot of things were coming together for me in terms of me coming to a lot of realizations that have led me to where I am now.

I kind of saw it as the moon, the old me, was setting behind me and the sun, the realizations and reflections I had come to experience were rising in front of me…metaphor for my life? Feelings and different thoughts are still setting each day but each time something sets, something else rises in the most powerful of ways.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment